Thursday, October 14, 2010

Illamasqua Art of Darkness Scarab, Viridian nail polish swatches!

So I indulged again. Illamasqua has a tendency to bring out some really bold and beautiful colours, the Art of Darkness collection being no exception. Here we have Viridian and Scarab:


Oh don't they look Christmas-ish together. Scarab is a deep metallic red and appears a little darker on the nails than it does in the bottle, not that you can tell :-P


I don't actually have a lot of reds so this makes a wonderful new addition to my excessive nail polish collection :-D Flash shot above and I believe 2-3 coats although 2 would be plenty.


The winner for me is Viridian. I know I lean towards the teal/green/aqua colours naturally but this colour, in sunlight is drop dead gorgeous:


Viridian is described as a peacock green. Flash shot below:


I think this might be a new favourite! On a side note, there is some amazing artwork in the Illamasqua Autumn/Winter 2010 catalogue. Blown away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...