Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Essie Polish Collection! ... so far :-P

So I've only been collecting Essie for a little while, picking up random colours that look pretty. I was excited that I found Essie in Myer today (I assumed it would be in Sydney/Melbourne only as most decent beauty brands are not in Canberra) but was shocked at the $18.95 price tag! I guess I'm used to buying on ebay :-D I noticed that there was a nice row of Mint Candy Apple which I have now thanks to ebay (adorebeauty had me on a waiting list and they weren't getting any for a while). I thought I had a lot of OPI until I lined up all my Essie like this:



So many pretty colours. Most of which I saw at Myer today! Minus spring/summer/fall 2010 colours. I was disappointed not to see anything from the Fall collection but perhaps they will get there eventually. This is what my Myer had:


I see room for more polishes :-D Now bring on those LE colours! I personally have my eye on Merino Cool and Sew Psyched...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...