Sunday, August 29, 2010

OPI Purple With A Purpose!

Last week I discovered Sally Hansen's Cyber polish, a gorgeous metallic purple. I bought OPI Purple With a Purpose almost a year ago but I never put up any swatches! So I took off the Sally Hansen (good staying power by the way, no chipping!) and put on another purple:


My personal preference is the Sally Hansen shade of purple, because it was a more blue metallic and seemed more of a 'pure' purple if you know what I mean? This is still a gorgeous shade though although it leans towards the pinkish purple side rather than the blue as you can see in the shot above.


This colour also seemed a little less metallic and more creamy. The flash shot is above. Oh and I ran out of my Seche Vite so I decided to use the Sally Hansen Double Duty base and top coat. Oh my goodness it took forever to dry. I waited ages then decided to open up my PC to check on my new video card and busted up my nails so bad! Dents everywhere as you can see in the sunlight shot below. Not happy at all. Seche Vite all the way people!


I was particularly ragey too because I hadn't taken photos before I wrecked my nails >_<

Currently listening to: Party all the time - Sharam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...