Saturday, August 28, 2010

NARS Rajasthan Duo Eyeshadow Swatches ...and cupcakes!

The NARS fall collection fell a little flat for me. I wasn't going to purchase anything but I stepped into Meccacosmetica today anyway just to do some swatches... and I liked Rajasthan :-)


Of course what attracted me at first was the gorgeous neutral shade on the left. Check below for swatches. From what I saw online I thought the colour on the right was some sort of deep blue but it's more of a charcoal so the duo makes a good smokey eye.


The other duo was a similar combination but not nearly as nice and pigmented as this one. But I did like the neutral shade again :-)


Decent pigmentation, nice shimmer.

Whilst we were out and about the bf wanted to stop by Jazz Apple Cupcakes, which made a pretty big claim:


We shall see I thought. Tucked away outside the Canberra Centre this cute little cake/cupcake shop had so many flavours!


Although not many were left after lunch :-( We managed to pick up some tasty cupcakes nonetheless!


Orange and mint chocolate cupcakes. And they were delicious. Very full on though! *Almost* as good as cupcakes on pitt in Sydney :-P

I also picked up some cute PJ's for the bf and myself at Peter Alexander:



I got two little pairs of shorts. All in all a good shopping day. I was very naughty as you will see in upcoming posts but I couldn't help myself. Clearly I have a shopping addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...