Monday, June 28, 2010

MAC To The Beach Haul and Swatches

When I was in Hawaii last week I looked for Marine Life but of course it was sold out everywhere :-P But no matter, I checked the MAC Australia website every day until it was out! Lucky I did too because it was gone by the time I got back to Australia :-S So I got some things in the USA, some things here and here they are:



Here is the coveted Marine Life in all its glory:



So pretty :-) Should have gotten two but they were $55 each!



I also got the beachbound glaze lipstick, splashing and easy lounger lipglass, rosemary and thyme eye kohl (love the design) and the cream nail polish in scorcher.



Splashing is quite pigmented, so much more than easy lounger which is like a pack of glitter.



As for beachbound, I love it. I like glaze lippies, I'm not a big lipstick wearer so the subtleness of a glaze suits me fine. And I really like this colour. Initially I thought it would be too peach but it's not, it's gorgeous. It's nude but with a shimmer. Well suited to warm tones. Lovely.

Finally we have the scorcher nail polish, at 2 coats:



Nice to apply, not streaky and I could have done with just one coat, but went for two.

And if you're interested, I did these day by day Hawaii videos for friends and family back home. Here's day 2 (the shopping day = Sephora woohoo!), you can check out day 1, if you missed it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...