Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Love That Look - Spring Colour Forecast

In my previous post I displayed my latest MAC haul from the Spring Colour Forecast Collection. I decided to play with the shadows today and created a very bright, very orange look:



I used the whole Spring Colour 4 quad, as well as Straw Harvest (an orange veluxe pearl) from Spring Colour 2, Too Faced Shadow Insurance as a primer, along with a 213 fluff, 217 blending and 239 shading eye shadow brush:



Since manila paper is a veluxe pearl, I found it better in the corner of the eye instead of a highlight, it would have been too much shimmer. So we have Manila Paper in the very corner, Straw Harvest on the first half of the lid, Aztec Brick on the second half. Creole Beauty in the outer crease/v and to soften the gradient from straw harvest to Aztec Brick - blend together with Flip.



It may not be spring here, but these colours are nicely suited to autumn weather. I love how the leaves of trees change colour here, it doesn't happen up north where I'm from :-)

Anyway, hope you enjoy. Back to my George Michael live in London dvd :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...