Saturday, February 6, 2010

MAC Haul of sorts...

MAC had free shipping for orders over $60 on the Australian website. Well I have no MAC counter/store here so I thought bargain! Yeah it was for the first two products I added to my cart. Not when I got up to nine products :-| At least I wasn't fully suckered into the Warm & Cozy and Love Lace collections. Only got a MSF ;-) I read a lot of reviews on the shadesticks and they weren't overly positive so I skipped. I made up for it with paint pots. Well this is certainly the biggest black box I've received so far :-P



  • By Candlelight Mineralize Skin Finish

  • Constructivist Paint Pot

  • Rubenesque Paint Pot

  • All That Glitters Eye Shadow

  • Expensive Pink Eye Shadow

  • Studio Finish Concealer NW20

  • Viva Glam V Lipstick (yay for being in stock again)

  • 217 Blending Brush

  • Pencil Sharpener (can't for the life of me find my other one...)




In all honesty, I've had a rubbish week of working long hours and training so I've only been able to use the brush, MSF (so lovely by the way) and the lippy. Got the lipstick as a 'safe' lipstick to take with me travelling but it's almost disappointing how close to my lip colour it is. Going through a nude phase right now so maybe I should have picked something different... but I was too scared :-P MAC lippies are an expensive mistake to make! I did swatch the two eye shadows and pretty much squealed with delight when I saw expensive pink. I love the Veluxe Pearl finishes. Woodwinked is going to be very happy with its new friends and I can give grand entrance a rest.

I'm heading to Lush tomorrow so hopefully get some Valentine's goodies :-) Also need to pick up an eyebrow pencil at the Clinique counter so I might mosey on past the OPI stand (like I need MORE after I my recent Alice in Wonderland order) and perhaps Dior and YSL. Darn you youtube.

Currently Listening To: Alejandro - Lady Gaga (The Fame Monster)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...